Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the stickerbeans.com website (the “Website”). StickerBeans® is a one-of-a-kind concept in sticker collecting. Collect them, trade them and “bling” your things!!!
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you visit the Website, or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- COPYRIGHT. Images of people, places and/or products posted on this Website are either the property of Wishbone, or are used by us with express permission. Unless otherwise noted, all content included on this Website, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials is the property of Wishbone or its partners or affiliates and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of this Website is the exclusive property of Wishbone and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of any content on this Website is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. No materials or content provided on or through this Website may be reproduced, distributed, publicly performed, publicly displayed, communicated to the public, or used for the creation of a derivative work without the express written permission of the copyright owner of such materials or content. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the materials or content on this Website, please contact us at email@example.com.
- PRICING AND CONTENT INFORMATION. From time to time, we may post pricing information concerning our products. While we strive to provide accurate pricing information, there is always the chance that pricing or typographical errors may occur. Therefore, should an item listed at one of our Website be incorrect, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. While we use best efforts to provide you with great values on the Website and in our vendors’ stores, sometimes a price online might not match the price in one of vendors’ stores. Therefore, there may be circumstances where store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Our vendors will not honor Internet pricing or competitor advertisements from outside of a store’s local geographic trade territory, nor will we price match with any other online or offline retailer. We strive to maintain highly competitive prices and review them regularly in order to serve you with great values.
- QUANTITY LIMITS. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers. For purposes of this Agreement, reselling shall be defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any products from us for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same products with a third party.
- TRADEMARKS. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) that appear on this Website are proprietary to Wishbone, or the other respective owners of such Marks. You may not display or reproduce the Marks in any manner without the prior written consent of Wishbone, and you may not remove or otherwise modify in any manner any trademark notices from any content offered or received through the Website.
- LICENSE GRANT/USE OF WEBSITE. We grant you a limited license to use the Website for personal use only. Consequently, this grant does not allow you to, and you agree not to, do any of the following: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Website or any of the contents of this Website; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert into human readable form any of the contents of this Website not intended to be so read, including by using or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from this Website except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Website (including any Marks) in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise; (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Website or to collect any information from the Website or any other user of the Website; (e) upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Website any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, or any material that can cause harm or delay to the Website or computers of any kind; (f) gain unauthorized access to the Website, to other users’ accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Website; (g) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, sell, trade, resell or exploit any portion of the Wishbone, use of the Wishbone, access to the Wishbone or content obtained through the Wishbone, for any purpose other than expressly permitted by these Terms, including, by way of example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following without our express written consent: (1) copying, caching, recording, compiling, or reformatting any information obtained from the Website for commercial purposes in any fashion whatsoever, (2) framing, embedding and/or passing off information obtained from the Website in such a manner as to present the information as originating from a source other than the Website, or (3) using any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs or other content belonging to us obtained from the Website; or (h) assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above. There are no implied licenses granted in this Agreement.
- WEBSITE REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS. If you use this Website and such use requires setting up an account and/or password(s), you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password(s) and for restricting access to your computer. If you open an account, register, or provide us with any information, you agree to complete the account initiation, registration, or other process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. You agree that you will provide true, current, complete, and accurate information in connection with any inquiry, quote request, or other request for information. Wishbone is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any incorrect, outdated, or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond the control or Wishbone. You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with this Website (each a “Password”) is confidential information. You must maintain the confidentiality of any Password, and you may not disclose such Password to any other person or entity or permit any other person or entity to access the Website using such Password. You agree to notify Wishbone immediately of any unauthorized use of any Password that is not issued directly to you or approved by us. You acknowledge and agree that Wishbone, in its sole discretion, may suspend or discontinue your, and refuse any and all current and future, access to or use any portion of this Website at any time without notice to you. Wishbone cannot be responsible, and disclaims all liability in connection with, the use of any information that you post or display on this Website. You should use caution when posting any information, including proprietary information and personally identifiable information, to this Website.
- COUPONS. Coupon codes have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be combined with any other offers. Limit one coupon code per order. Coupon codes generally expire and may have their own redemption period as specified in connection with the coupon code itself. The unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification, or trade of coupon codes is prohibited. Coupon codes are void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Wishbone reserves the right to change or limit coupon codes in its sole discretion.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT. Wishbone respects the intellectual property rights of others and takes the protection of copyrights and all other intellectual property very seriously, and we ask our users to do the same. Wishbone’s intellectual property policy is to (1) remove material that appears in its sole discretion to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others, and (2) remove any content posted by and terminate the access rights of any “repeat infringer” (i.e., any user that has uploaded content to the Website and for whom Wishbone has received more than two takedown notices compliant with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) with respect to such content). Wishbone has discretion, however, to terminate the account of nay user after receipt of a single notification of claimed infringement or upon Wishbone’s own determination. If you believe a work protected by a U.S. copyright that you own has been posted on this Website without authorization, you may notify our designated agent for notices of claimed infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your notification must include substantially the following: (1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work(s) that has/have been allegedly infringed, (2) identification of the works or materials being infringed or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of suck works, (3) identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, (5) a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. You should consult with your lawyer and/or see 17 U.S.C. § 512 to confirm your obligations to provide a valid notice of claimed infringement.
- RISK OF LOSS. All products purchased from the Website are made pursuant to a shipping policy. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Please be aware that we are not and cannot make any claim or representation regarding, and we accept no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of web sites accessible from this Website, or web sites linking to this Website.
- MINORS. This Website is designed for and intended for use by adults. If you are under 18, you may use this Website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian, you must monitor and supervise the use of this Website by children, minors and others under your care. You agree to be responsible for their use of this Website.
DISCLAIMER. ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WISHBONE DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH CONTENT, WHETHER PROVIDED OR OWNED BY WISHBONE OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, WISHBONE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON THE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT OUR ADHESIVES: OUR ADHESIVES COME WITH SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT WHICH SURFACES ARE SUITABLE FOR APPLICATION AND WHICH WILL BE DAMAGED IF YOU ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE PRODUCT FROM THE SURFACE. SURFACES LIKELY TO BE DAMAGED INCLUDE WALLS, SEALED CONCRETE, WOOD FLOORS, VINYL, LINOLEUM AND CARPET. DAMAGE BY OUR ADHESIVES OR STICKERS TO ANY SURFACE THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR APPLICATION IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WISHBONE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY: (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE; (II) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WISHBONE'S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (III) INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (IV) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE; OR (VI) USE OF ANY MERCHANDISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WISHBONE OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, YOU AGREE THAT BECAUSE SUCH WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND WISHBONE, AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND WISHBONE, WISHBONE’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WISHBONE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER THE SERVICE TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY FEASIBLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
- SOFTWARE. To the extent applicable, software from this Website is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Website may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone to the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nations or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. If applicable, by downloading or using software on this Website, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or any such list.
- ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES AND ELECTRONIC RECORDS. By submitting your information and agreeing to the terms of this Agreement, you understand and affirm that you are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement and all other agreements and terms and conditions found on the Website by using your electronic signature and that your electronic signature is as legally binding as a physical signature on paper. Furthermore, you are agreeing that you will use an electronic signature to accept electronic records regarding the products located at our vendors’ stores and/or offered by our Website, including, but not limited to, this Agreement. You further agree and consent: (i) to receive agreements, applications, and other information that may be provided or otherwise available to you electronically. Included in those agreements, applications, and other information may be disclosures required by federal, state, and local laws and regulations, where allowed by such laws; (ii) to be bound by the terms and conditions of the agreements, applications, and other information provided to you by us electronically; (iii) to use and receive electronic records and electronic signatures in conducting business with us, including agreeing to the terms of this Agreement; (iv) that to electronically receive agreements, applications, and other information, you will need a compatible operating system, web browser, and email application, and you will need access to a printer or the ability to download information to keep copies of such documents for my records. The operating systems, web browsers, and email applications identified herein are compatible. You furthermore understand that you are indicating that you have the capability to access the agreements, applications, and other information and download or prints copies for your records; (v) for customer service or technical assistance regarding electronic records or electronic signatures, you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com; (vi) you may obtain a paper copy of the agreements, applications, and other information at anytime by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not charge a fee for any paper copy.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES OF THE PARTIES HERETO.
E-mail Customer Service at email@example.com for website experience, product questions and general feedback/questions.
WISHBONE COLLECTION, LLC
15 BROADWAY, SUITE 204
CRESSKILL, NEW JERSEY, 07626