We do our very best to protect our customers personal information. Please be advised however, that while certain sections of the Stickerbeans.com website (the “Website”) use industry standard technologies to safeguard your personally identifiable information, the Internet is an open system and we cannot provide absolute assurances that your personal information will not be intercepted and/or decrypted by third parties.
We identify what information is required to fulfill your orders. Should you opt against supplying us with the required personal information, we will be unable to provide you with our products.
- Information Collection. We may collect personal information including your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, geolocation information, and, if you make a purchase on the Website, your payment information, as well as non-personal information about your use of the Website.
- Information Use. We may use the information we collect from and about you for purposes including to provide you with our products, provide you with targeted offers and advertising on our site and other sites you may visit, and contact you when necessary.
- Information Sharing. We may share the information we collect from and about you with our service providers, when necessary to protect our rights or comply with judicial process, and in aggregate or non-personally identifiable form.
- THE TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT. We collect two types of information from visitors to our website: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. If you purchase our products, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. This includes contact information such as your name, email address, and shipping address, as well as financial information such as a credit card number and its expiration date. We use the personally identifiable information that we collect for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we also will use this information to contact you. If you choose to create and account and become a registered user of the Website, we may collect personally identifiable information including about you including your name, email address, birth date and gender, as well as your shipping and billing addresses and credit card information, to facilitate future purchases you might make. In addition, if you contact us by email through our website, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence. If at any time you would like to change your personally identifiable information, or if you no longer wish to receive materials from us or would like your personal information removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you receive materials from us by email you can make use of the “opt-out” provision in our communications so that we know that you no longer wish to receive any materials from us. Like most websites, our website may incorporate “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, or similar tracking technologies and “cookies” that allow us to track the actions of visitors of our website. Pixel tags and cookies are used to collect non-personally identifiable information, such as the name of your internet service provider, the IP address of the computer you are using, the type of browser software and operating system that you use, the date and time you access our website, the website address, if any, from which you linked directly to our website, the website address, if any, to which you travel from our website, your home page customization preferences, a general geographic location (such as country and city) from which you accesses our website, and other similar traffic-related information. We may aggregate your information with similar data collected from other visitors to help us improve our website and the products, services, applications, content and features that we provide through our website. This information may be combined with other information about you, including personally identifiable information.
- USE OF INFORMATION. We reserve the right to use your email address and any other personally identifiable information that you provide to us to respond to you and to send you marketing materials for our own products and services. Generally, we will not disclose the personally identifiable information that we collect through your use of our website to unaffiliated third parties. We will not share your information with outside parties who wish to market other products and services to you. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to our employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain services for us, including order fulfillment and website-related services such as web hosting, to improve website-related services and features, to perform maintenance services, and to distribute advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf. We also reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information that we collect to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) to comply with the law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our website or our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, safety and security of Wishbone and its employees, our website visitors, and/or the public.
- SECURITY. Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed current federal standards regarding the protection of customer information. We also require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us. Unfortunately, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, while we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the website. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
- ASSIGNMENT. In the event we engage in a business combination, we reserve the right to transfer any information that we collect through our Website. If we sell all or any part of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or other transfer or disposition of any part our business, we reserve the right to access, transfer or disclose any and all information that we collect from our Website’s visitors, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the Website, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION. We take reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete, so we can treat your information properly and effectively under this policy. You can access or update your information, including personal information if you have subscribed to one of our newsletters or registered for a StickerBeans account. Once you do, you will be able to enter and update your own contact information. Contact us at the e-mail or postal address listed in the “Contact Us” section of this policy. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of information we typically collect. We will make changes you request or will provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to take with regard to the request.
- MINORS. We are committed to protecting the online privacy of minors. In order to protect children’s personal information, and to meet the standards of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18) on the Website. While the products on our Website are geared towards children, the Website itself is not. In several areas of our Website, such as when customers contact us via e-mail. We ask for this to help us ensure that anyone under the age of eighteen (18) do not provide us personal information on the Website. Please contact us at the e-mail or postal address provided in the “Contact Us” section of this policy if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
E-mail Customer Service at email@example.com for website experience, product questions and general feedback/questions.
Wishbone Collection LLC
20 Chestnut Street
Tenafly, NJ 07670